Thursday, February 23, 2006

S'pore pioneer Rajaratnam dies
thursday February 23, 2006
when i heard that our very own pioneer foreign minister had passed on, I was downtrodden. Rajaratnam was one of the founders of Singapore and he contributed alot towards the building of Singapore. From the article I found something that had touched my heart. He once said," on my identity card, it says my race is Indian. But I don't care if you call me an Indian or Eskimo. What is important is whether you consider me a good man." This statment caught my attention. Belonging to a minority race, he still manage to instill values into others. His passing was indeed a great loss to the country.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dark Shadow said...

insufficient entries....

your grade is 'B-'.

GCM

12:01 AM  
Blogger Musica said...

bryan ,
sir i have all 8 entries

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home